- Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside out on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. No fabric softeners or dry-cleaning. Tumble dry on low or hang dry for best results.
- Embroidered apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. Tumble dry on cool setting. If ironing, turn garment inside out, place between two pieces of cloth and use a steam iron. Embroidered clothing can also be dry-cleaned.
Mugs & Accessories
- White Ceramic Mugs (with colorful graphic design) are microwave and dishwasher safe, but will last longer if hand-washed.
- Enamel Camp Mugs should be hand-washed. Also, do not heat liquids or food directly in the Enamel Mugs.
- To clean a phone case, remove it from your phone. Clean gently with mild soap and water on damp cloth. Let air dry at room temperature. Cleaning products may remove printing or cause discoloration.